An award-winning homebuilder is giving potential homebuyers a glimpse of what life could be like at its brand-new South Lanarkshire development.
CALA Homes (West) has brought to life a first look at Sequoia Meadows at Jackton with a short video, as well as unveiling exclusive street-scene CGIs, offering a taste of what’s to come as work progresses on the East Kilbride development.
The first look takes CALA Homes (West) one step closer to the official launch of Sequoia Meadows this summer and shines a spotlight on the outstanding semi-rural location – with plenty of space and scope for outdoor activities – as well as its proximity to nearby Eaglesham and East Kilbride.
It also showcases the amenities set to come to the development, which will offer a stunning, contemporary range of one- and two-bedroom apartments, three-bed terraced and four- and five-bedroom detached homes – giving first-time buyers and new families room to grow, and established families the chance to find their forever home.
And, as part of CALA’s acclaimed Light and Space collection, each home within the development will boast high specification finishes in line with the award-winning homebuilder’s exacting specifications. All homes and apartment buildings will also be fitted with solar panels to help buyers run their homes more sustainably, and cost-effectively.
The wider development will also feature a new purpose-built primary school as well as a selection of retail units, adding to the outstanding amenities already close at hand.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (West), said: “We’re thrilled to reach yet another milestone on our journey towards officially launching Sequoia Meadows to potential buyers.
“This first look really showcases how the development will grow and gives a flavour of what life could be like for anyone who makes the move to the development. It simply goes to show that Sequoia Meadows really will have it all – whether you’re a first-time buyer, downsizing or making your forever home with a growing or established family.
“East Kilbride and the surrounding area is extremely popular in terms of location for those looking to put down roots, and we’re sure homebuyers will like what they see as we reveal more of what’s to come at this stunning development in Jackton.”
Sequoia Meadows is set to launch to buyers in July 2021.
For more information, to register interest, or to watch the video in full visit www.cala.co.uk and look for Sequoia Meadows.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
- CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
- CALA Homes and its sister company, Legal & General Homes, are subsidiaries of Legal & General Capital (LGC), the early-stage investment arm of Legal & General Group.
- In the 18 months to December 2019, CALA sold over 2,400 homes and announced profit before tax of £96.2m and revenues of £1,002.2m.
- CALA Group employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 75 developments.
- CALA has been awarded the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey 2020. On average over the past 11 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards. In 2020, CALA was awarded Housebuilder of the Year at the Scottish Home Awards.
- CALA is proud to have Samaritans as its national charity partner. CALA’s support will help to ensure that Samaritans can continue to be there for anyone who is struggling to cope. In turn, Samaritans provides training to help equip CALA’s staff – as well as employees of its subcontractors – with the skills to take care of their own wellbeing and that of their colleagues
- For further information visit www.cala.co.uk