CALA Homes (West) has officially launched a new collection of stunning homes within one if its existing East Dunbartonshire developments, Beatrice Meadows.
Due to the popularity and success of the development to date, the award-winning homebuilder has now launched its new phase at the Kirkintilloch development.
The Crest at Beatrice Meadows offers a range of five-bedroom detached homes as well as a selection of outstanding four-bedroom townhouses.
Each of the beautiful homes is part of CALA’s acclaimed Light and Space Collection, featuring open plan living and dining areas including designer kitchens with integrated appliances.
The stylish townhouses, which are brand-new to Beatrice Meadows, will be fitted with solar panels to help buyers run their homes more sustainably and cost-effectively.
The Crest at Beatrice Meadows provides the most scenic setting boasting exceptional views of the Campsie Fells on one side and the tree-lined banks of the River Kelvin on the other – with plenty of amenities nearby and access to some of the area’s most well-regarded schools, including Lenzie Academy.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (West), said: “There has been an exceptional level of interest in Beatrice Meadows so far, and we’re delighted to launch a new phase of the stunning homes to prospective buyers with The Crest.
“Kirkintilloch is not only sought-after, but also accessible and convenient and within easy reach of fantastic schools, so is the ideal location for families looking to put down roots.
“We expect this new release of homes to be popular, so would urge anyone interested in making the move to The Crest at Beatrice Meadows to book an appointment soon.”
For more information, or to book an appointment, visit www.cala.co.uk and look for Beatrice Meadows.
Issued by tigerbond on behalf of CALA Homes.
Notes to Editor – CALA HOMES
- CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
- CALA Homes and its sister company, Legal & General Homes, are subsidiaries of Legal & General Capital, the early-stage investment arm of Legal & General Group.
- In 2020 CALA sold 1,835 homes, resulting in a turnover of £713.0 million and profit before tax (before exceptional items and revaluations) of £24.4 million.
- CALA Group employs 1,200 people across 9 offices and has 75 live developments at any time.
- CALA was awarded the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey 2021, for the fourth year running. The independent survey found that more than 95% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards. In 2020, CALA was awarded Housebuilder of the Year at the Scottish Home Awards.
- CALA is proud to have Samaritans as its national charity partner. CALA’s support will help to ensure that Samaritans can continue to be there for anyone who is struggling to cope. In turn, Samaritans provides training to help equip CALA’s staff – as well as employees of its subcontractors – with the skills to take care of their own wellbeing and that of their colleagues
- As part of CALA’s Five Year Plan, ‘Sustainability’ is one of its six strategic pillars, with the ambition to “operate the business to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs”. This includes commitments to help fight the effects of climate change on the planet by:
- Building homes that are operationally net zero carbon by 2030
- Reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions in line with the Scottish Government’s 2045 target and ahead of UK Government’s 2050 target
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk